2006 Crochet Olympics
You really need to check this out! It's a wonderful idea!
Here are the rules:
- The project must be a challenge for you to complete in the specified time frame.
- You can NOT start until opening ceremonies (Feb 10, 2pm Eastern Time)
- You MUST finish by closing ceremonies (16 days later, Feb 26th)
- You can do prep work before (guage swatches, winding, etc), but no working on the actual project.
- Pick something that is doable, but challenging. Do not set yourself up for failure.