Find A Grave

Search MaryEllen Leigh-Stover's cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Resolutions?

Have you made any Crochet resolutions for this year? There are only 361 days until Christmas!

I've resolved to try out some of the new "fashion yarns". Since the price on some of these lovely yarns can be prohibitive, try using them as a accent. I made a very simple hat into something sensational. I used Caron Simply Soft for the hat and Red Heart Symphony (a textured fuzzy yarn) to create the cuff around the bottom. I did 3 rows of front post and back post stitches. It turned out like fluffy band around the base of the hat.

Let me know how you use some of these yarns as accents and I'll post them here on the BLOG.

No comments: